What can you expect from Your Due DiligenceTM Inspection?
Call 404.202.5363 to schedule your
Your Due DiligenceTM inspection will be completed by a highly trained, experienced, code certified inspector. You and your real estate agent can--and are encouraged to--accompany your Due DiligenceTM inspector through every step of your inspection. Your Due DiligenceTM inspector will explain to you the characteristics of your home, give you tips on maintaining your home and will explain the findings of the your inspection in layman's language.
Your Due DiligenceTM inspector will inspect the property from top to bottom including:
Your Due DiligenceTM inspector will be looking for defects and deficiencies in the structure, components and systems, life safety concerns and aging equipment.
Your Due DiligenceTM inspection report will usually be completed and delivered the day of the inspection or early on the day following.
Your Due DiligenceTM inspection report will include:
- a comprehensive listing of all findings
- photographs of problems found
- new construction reports include references to applicable building codes
- age and capacity of mechanical equipment
- location of Mechanical , Electrical and Plumbing equipment and shut offs
- a categorized summary of inspection findings for quick review and prioritization
We let you know upfront what to expect from your Due DiligenceTM Inspection: